Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Alright Already!!!

Sheesh! You people are so impatient...wait, no, it has been a whole month since I have posted last. Sorry!!! We have been so busy. Besides dodging tornadoes and putting pots under leaky roofs, we have just been doing family "stuff". Hanging out with neighbors, riding bikes, taking walks. Our neighborhood is starting to get 'full', which I love! And it is so funny how we all have children around the same age. I have started to call ourselves the wives club. Around 7 o'clock every evening we all start to emerge out of our homes with the little ones and we all hang out and let the kids play till about 8:30/9 o'clock. It has been really fun. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and it has made the days that Rafal is working go by quicker. But (drum roll please) Rafal has put in his two week notice at FedEx and now he will be home in the evenings! Hip-hip-hooray!! I have started to make great friends with all our neighbors so it will be nice to actually show off my "arm candy" to them. (He really does exist)
More posts later, I promise. I want to catch up, but I have pictures I want to post with them so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And we're still waiting...

Anonymous said...

Ditto.