Friday, July 11, 2008

New Trick



How fast the time flies. My little man has learned a new trick. He is getting so strong. He is getting really good at lifting up his head now. He loves tummy time.

He loves to be talked to and play with his "chew" toys. And loves when his sister talks to him. He is always smiling. What a happy baby!

I am so lucky to have two wonderful children. Karolina is such a good helper when it comes to her baby brother. She is eager to help feed, dress, bath, and even change his diaper. It seems like just yesterday Kara was that small. Here is a video of Zachary when he started to smile for the first time. You will also hear Karolina begging to make milkshakes and take a picture of her and Zach.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! You finally updated your page! Good thing too because it was getting boring! Not that I have any room to talk... but you know. I can't believe how big Kara and Zach are getting! Jealous you got to spend the 4th with family, but we should be seeing all of you in October?!

April said...

We are planning on coming out in October. Whoo-whoo!

AdrianneJayne said...

Hey girl Hey!

I am sad to say that I'm moving back to Utah in less than a week! My mom JUST told me that she bumped up our trip by a week and a half, so i'll be heading out early next wed! I would LOVE to see you all before i leave! Let me know if any time between now and tuesday would work...