Friday, November 21, 2008

More action from Zach-son!

I like watching my little guy in motion. It amazes me everyday how quickly he is growing. Pictures always seem to catch the moment, but video helps give more detail to the situation. I was just sitting around with the family one day and thought it would be nice to document Zach and how well he has been crawling. He isn't fast enough to be clocked on a speed gun, but he is getting the hang of crawling and is moving fairly well. In fact I think the only reason he is still crawling is because he can't seem to master the walking part just yet. Duh! He is well on his way to walking as he is constantly pulling himself up and now shuffling along the edges to get to a new place. Even before he could crawl I would stand him up and have him practice the motion of walking. Hopefully by Christmas he will surprise us and walk to his stocking. Here is my little man crawling to get the paparazzi out of his face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No sports? Nothing about sports or cars or quads? Sorry for Rafal.