Thursday, March 26, 2009

A year...I mean whoa...A whole Year!

Happy Birthday, Zachary Jude!!!

You are such a sweet baby boy and now look at you one year later and still so sweet and walking!!
We went to Chicago for the weekend to celebrate your birthday and see some old friends. Zachary loved his birthday cake and eating BBQ chicken! A drumstick...forget the hotdog I tried to feed him.
And now, he has his very own race car, Lightning McQueen, to race around the house so no more worries, Karolina. He will not be using your Barbie convertable anymore :)
Here are some pics from the weekend. I cannot believe how fast time flies. It seemed seriously like just a few months ago it was just you and me chillin' at the hospital.On our way to the hospital....look at that tummy, Sexy!!

My Sweet Boy, 3 weeks old

Birthday cake...Go Lightning McQueen!


What? I don't understand...

Yeah! Everyone is singing!

Trying to blow the candle out!

Yeah! It's out....even if my sister did it.
Vroom Vroom!
Dude...frosting is awesome!Cake is even better!!!

More cake!!
Drumsticks! Forget the hotdog...I'm diggin' this.

Babcia (Grandma) and me!
The Family
Sweet baby boy! We love you, Zach!!!

2 comments:

rogersinkc said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I can't believe he is a year already!! Where did you get that cake?? I thought about making a Cars cake for Caleb...but it will be just so much easier to get one already made!! And is a guarantee that it won't be burnt! Ha!