Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Familes are Forever!!!


This month started and before I know it, it is ending. It has been crazy! I started back to work again, which was completely exhausting, and then Karolina got upper respritory infection and then because she loves her brother so much! and kisses him non-stop, he got sick. We were trying to get the kids healthy before our big trip to Nauvoo for Memorial weekend.
This past weekend we went to Nauvoo and it was FABULOUS!!! Rafal and I are now a forever family! It was an amazing experience, words cannot begin to describe. I am so greatful for the knowledge of the plan of salvation and for temples and the blessings that we can recieve from our Heavenly Father there.
We are so blessed to have many friends and family join us while we were there. We loved that the missionaries that help teach Rafal about the gospel were able to join us. Many people made huge sacrifices to come and participate in this sacred and eternal blessing! We feel so loved! My heart is so full! Some great family photos were taken by a friend and we will post them soon.

6 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Did you steal that picture from my page?!? It is so cute! I know... because I took it! Nauvoo was the best ever. I am so glad we were able to come. It was the best thing ever. PS I didn't even cry at my own wedding (sealing), just so you know...

Heidi said...

what an exciting day! congratulations!!!

Jill said...

I know I already told you, but again I am so happy for your family!!! What a wonderful time in your life. I love the cute family photo, and can't wait to see more.

rebecca said...

I knew this day was coming up, and here it is already gone...Congrats! I am so happy for all of you guys.

Wright said...

Congrats. A blessed family is a strong family!