Friday, May 9, 2008

My Sweet babies!!

As I am wallowing in the fact that today will be my last day home. Yes, that's right folks, I go back to work again on Monday.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here at home. In fact, it was brough to my attention today as I was speaking with my sister that stay at home mom's would make an average of $117,00 annually if paid for all their "services". If the government ever decides to compensate the wonderful women who are able to stay home and raise their children, I would gladly opt to join their flanks. But, until that day comes, I have to continue to work.
So back to my wallowing, I started to look at some old pictures of when Karolina was a baby and compare her and Zachary's baby pictures... It is amazing how similar they look. Such sweet babies!!! I cannot believe that my little girl is going to be four this year. Time seriously does fly!

From the top:
Karolina Mae: just new
Zachary Jude: just new
Zach: 6 weeks
Kara: 3 1/2 yrs!


9 comments:

Kate said...

April, your family is just adorable :)

and, not kidding, I would have never been able to differentiate between Kara and Zach's NB baby pictures. They look exactly alike :) So beautiful!!!

Beth said...

Gorgeous children! You and Rafal have some quality DNA.

Jill said...

April,
You have such a beautiful family!!

How did you make your blog full screen?

Heidi said...

the header looks great!! all you need to do is reopen the finished image and resize it to no more than 1200 pixels wide (and just make it so the proportions are linked, so it'll change the height to match automatically). that should do it. then just reload it.

Heidi said...

and i cannot believe kara is already 3 1/2!!

Livia said...

I love the look of your blog. Nice job!

Jill said...

I hope you first week back went OK and you didn't miss your babies too much!!!

AdrianneJayne said...

I'm not just saying this to be nice, but seriously... you're kids are ADORABLE! This may scare you a bit.. but i think that Karolina kiind of looks like i did at that age. Don't worry--she's headed for a much better looking future! I'm excited to see all of you this weekend!

Unknown said...

April... we are NOT a link yet! Make it happen... shnellmaken. That was Dad style for hurry up!