Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Genius!

This entry is dedicated to my beautiful princess. She is just so smart, creative, and fun to be around. She always fills our house with laughter and her imagination is so creative! The other day I found out what an amazing artist she is. She brought home this beautiful picture for me. She told me "Mommy, I drew you a picture. Can you see it's a person?" I replied, "Of course, I see the person! It's wonderful, Karolina." She then made sure that I could see the feet (one green one, and one black one). She is seriously a genius! I mean really? Have you ever seen a 3 year old draw that well??? I have to brag because I think she is so awesome!

5 comments:

AdrianneJayne said...

I LOVE that picture! Little kids never cease to amaze me!

Beth said...

That is good! She's awesome!

Jill said...

Wow,you really meant it when you said there was way too much to blog about!!! Loved reading and seeing everything. Karolina's picture is wonderful. Also love the Noah's Ark!!! Zachary is so adorable. His outfit Sunday was so cute!!!

Coop said...

Jeff and I think Karolinas picture is amazing for a 3yr old. There are little ones who make millions doing artwork. Get her going and she could be the breadwinner of the family!!

Anonymous said...

April- Long time no see. Your family is beautiful!!! I hope you don't mind I found your blog on Nancy's blog and I thought I would take a look and see whats been going on in your life. I am going to add you to my friends list if you don't mind, and if you would like to take a look at mine I would have to email you an invite. So if you could email me you email address that would be great!!! kamiblanchard@yahoo.com