Sunday, September 21, 2008

Looks who's Sitting!

So there is much to blog about since I have been falling behind (quite a bit) but I will have to do that later since I left my camera in Portland with my sister. But here is a cute update of the little man who just turned 6 months old yesterday. He is sitting up. It is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe how quickly time passes. This becomes especially clear to me because tomorrow will by Kare-bear's 4th birthday. 4 years old! My sweet baby girl is growing up! I was able to go to my friend Heather's baby open house yesterday and held her sweet little boy. SO tiny and precious. It's amazing how fast they grow. This made me baby hungry...I know, I know, you are thinking, WHAT?!?!?! You just had a baby, but we are not done and both Rafal and I know this. There seems to be a little baby boom in our church ward which has been fun to see all these new precious gifts from Heaven added to such sweet families. Congrats to all the new parents. And best wishes in getting some sleep :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh cute! He looks so much like Kara. Speaking of...sorry about Kara's b-day... I was going to call yesterday and with everything going on, I forgot to. And it isn't a problem that you called me at the office... my phone was just about to die. It doesn't hold a charge anymore. I'm sending Kara an e-card to your e-mail. Please read it to her---from your kids' favorite aunt... well, I would be if you would move out here!

Ginny said...

Wahoo, it's all down hill from here right?! lol Hooray for birthdays, Bruce will be 1 in a few weeks!

Harris Happenings said...

What a cute little family you have!

Coop said...

So fun to reach those milestones! Ashlyn had fun playing at your house the other night. I CAN'T believe that I didn't RSVP to her birthday! It just dawned on me I never did. So sorry, we had so much going on! We will have to set another play date up sometime soon!